Sociables

& Potent Potables

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Mission, Part 2!

Continuing on this journey to eating better, I have been mostly eating two extremely healthy meals a day, and then one slightly more caloric but also well balanced meal.  (Yesterday was a fail, as we went to a basketball game and were forced, FORCED I say, into eating chicken strips and fries.  I felt immediately sluggish and gross so- lesson learned.)   Today I decided to make Pork Tenderloin, Creamy Rosemary Polenta, and green beans. 
My other thing that I am doing is trying not to eat any sugar.  I am mostly focusing on natural sugars such as fruit and manhattans.  What's that you say?  Manhattans contain tons of alcohol and calories?  Oh well, no one's perfect!

All in all, things are going well.  Stay tuned for more recipes and updates. XOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter