Sociables

& Potent Potables

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Happy Pictures of the Week





We were invited to a lovely Easter brunch by my dear friend Whitney and we met some wonderful new people.  It was funny because everyone at the event was from Portland and now living in LA!  It was instantly comforting and everyone got along immediately.  Whitney gave us these adorable chocolate bunnies.


They didn't last long!


Afterwards we took a walk on the Long Beach pier.  Above, the Boy contemplates the future.


This pelican loved to pose and had no fear of the large crowd that gathered to take his picture.


I finally did a cross stitch for myself!  I have always loved decorating with ones intitals, a la Mary Tyler Moore.  I think I will do a wall grouping of all my "C's" and this one will fit in nicely.


Strudes loves her Makers!


Here is an adorable shot of Viki and Justin's lil Genevieve.  I am obsessed with this baby and can't wait to meet her!


Derek sent me this shot of his awesome new T-shirt he got from a Ebay seller in Baltimore.  So cool!  I wish I was in Portland to see him wear it.


The Boy and I went to see the Blazers play the Clippers at the Staples Center.  I thought I would balance the general sportiness of the event by classing it up with manhattans at the fancy bar.  It worked!


Blazers win!  Blazers win!


Here are St. John and Boniface posing in front of a painting by Derek, which was inpired by a picture I took of our friend Hilary. 


HAPPY WEEK ALL!

2 Comments:

Blogger krista messer said...

crystal we miss you! i am glad strudel still has refined tastes, and also impressed that staples sponsored your manhattans. your cross stich is also adorable. i still have something i am meaning to send to you, i didn't forget. just busy!

April 22, 2010  
Blogger Crystal said...

I miss you guys too! I hate missing out on all the goings on and house buyings! Def see you guys this summer, can't wait.
XOXO

April 23, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter