Sociables

& Potent Potables

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Lil' G

I did some cross stitch for my friend Viki's new baby, Little Genevieve.  I wanted to post pictures right away, but didn't want to ruin the surprise!  Anyway, the package finally arrived today so here are the photos:



























I used patterns from the Etsy shop of Andwabisabi.  The patterns are great, most cost around $3.00 and they send them to you in PDF form and then you can use whatever thread colors or fabric you want to customize.
For the "G", I used an embroidery transfer pen to copy the pattern onto regular cotton fabric.  G's room is red and green so I wanted to match that and I thought the polka-dots were so cute for a baby girl.
For Mr. Whale, I used 18 count cross stitch fabric in "oatmeal".  I think he looks so contented and happy!
I had the most fun making these, I can't wait to do some more right away.  New babies of the world, look out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter