Sociables

& Potent Potables

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Monday, March 22, 2010

Latest Activities

Strudes never fails to amuse!

I perused the latest GQ at my chiropractic appt.  For some reason, I love to read this magazine!  I always learn something new when I do.  And I *heart* Shia.
(and that article on Rielle Hunter?  so amusing.  Psycho!!!)

I thought I would be healthy and roast some veggies (carrots, zucchini, brussels, shallots, garlic, asparagus).

The plan went out the window when I doused them in butter!

I have been working on some cross stitch. 
(TV remote)

It's really been a lot of fun, and relaxing too!

I always try to sneak up on Strudel while she naps and take cute pics but she always hears me.

The boy likes to puzzle while I cross stitch.  And Strudes likes to pester us and ask why we are ignoring her.


I took some pictures of St. John and Boniface on vacation at the Rockies.


Happy week everyone!



2 Comments:

Blogger polly conway said...

OMG! I love your life and your cross stitch and Strudel and Scott! Such a great series of pictures! xo! PS. My word verification word below is "grishex," which makes me think of sex with John Grisham.

March 27, 2010  
Blogger Crystal said...

oh so gross! but so so amusing! love you Pols!

March 28, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter