Sociables

& Potent Potables

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Friday, March 19, 2010

Like, Inspiration


I have a lot of people to thank for inspiring my recent return to the world of crafting (Pols, the bastards who fired me from my last job, the Boy for paying for all the supplies) and more specifically, embroidery.  I have also let myself be seduced by all the crafting blogs out there which I previously avoided just because I already spent all of my time looking at fashion, makeup, and design blogs.  Today I spent a lot of time over at Doe C Doe and it is awesome!  My favorite thing so far is all the free embroidery templates she posts every week.  She also has an etsy shop which is awesome.  Check it.

(images from doecdoe.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter