Sociables

& Potent Potables

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Recent Happenings

First, a little Strudel for the fans:



Saw this awesome sign as I was driving down the street:
At least they are honest! 


I went to see my friend Orianna's band Oracle play in Venice:
I got to pretend like I was a cool arty Venice type of person for the night!  But mostly I just stay home and play old lady:



I am still loving the cross stitch!


More Strudes for the fans.  There are many.  (and the giant box makes her look so tiny!)



I also love my Liberty of London for Target teapot that I just got in the mail.  I had to bid for it on Ebay after it was sold out in the stores.  I make a pot of mint tea every morning and drink it while I craft.



Have a great week y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter