Sociables

& Potent Potables

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Sunday, February 05, 2006

MEME!

YES! Polly has realized my secret dream of being tagged for a meme! I have always read tons of blogs and been secretly jealous that no one ever tagged me. But now my wait is over, so here goes:

Four jobs I've had:
-Concessionaire at the Bijou Theatre
-Salon receptionist
-Cat feeder
-Legal Assistant

Four movies I can watch over & over:
-Funny Girl
-Sound of Music
-Clueless
-An Affair to Remember

Four Places I've lived:
-Nampa, Idaho
-Lincoln City, OR
-Sacramento, CA
-Los Angeles, CA


Four TV shows I love:
-Project Runway
-Sex & the City
-Golden Girls
-Greys Anatomy

Four places I've vacationed:
-Hawaii
-Beach House
-Las Vegas
-Akron, Ohio

Four of my favorite dishes:
-Bacon Cheese Hamburger, Byways Cafe
-Pressed sandwich & cucumber watermelon salad, Beach house
-Pastrami sandwich, Higgins
-Pesto Fondue, Gustavs

Four sites I visit daily:
-Chocolate & Zucchini
-Martha Stewart
-Defamer
-Friends Blogs

Four places I would rather be now:
-Eating cupcakes at Saint Cupcake
-Getting a pedicure
-Creating my own makeup line/fragrances
-On a date w/ Jake Gyllenhaal, Joaquin Phoenix, or Adrien Brody, or the guy who plays Tim in The Office.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

tim from the office is becoming my new lloyd daubler from say anything - he is so sweet!

February 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter