Sociables

& Potent Potables

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Saint Cupcake


Oh, Saint Cupcake. Located on N.W. Fremont, between 17th and 18th. New bakery, specializing in cupcakes. They even have red velvet cupcakes! When I found that out, I was like oh, holy crap! I am in so much trouble. But then I tried the toasted coconut cupcake, and it was so freaking good, I couldn't believe it. I don't even like coconut that much, but this is something different. The chocolate and carrot cupcakes are delish as well. I suggest everyone go and check it out. So worth it!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

could portland seem any better? I swear there are a million new places I want to go! Have you ever seen the blog that is all about cupcakes, I don't remember the name...

February 01, 2006  
Blogger Sue said...

i just got a vintage stand mixer - i can't wait to use it to make cupcakes!

February 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter