Sociables

& Potent Potables

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Friday, January 20, 2006

Strange recipes


Something odd I found while browsing food blogs- and I couldn't resist sharing!

Original post:
We made our way through the northern edge of Chinatown toward the Italian establishments of North Beach. It was right in this area that I experienced a strange collision of gelato and Americana - in a tapioca/bubble tea drink shop - Budweiser gelato.

*If this was in Portland, I bet it would be Pabst Blue Ribbon gelato!

2 Comments:

Blogger polly conway said...

is this in san francisco? i want some!!

January 31, 2006  
Blogger Crystal said...

I think it is in SF, sounds like it don't you think? If you ever find it, let me know what it was like!

February 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter