Sociables

& Potent Potables

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thursday, February 02, 2006

My newfound love for Daniel V., my continuing obsession with Project Runway


So I had kept away from blogging about Project Runway, but after last night's episode, my love and obsession has grown to such a fever, that I can't talk about anything else. Last night was "Garden Party" theme, they took the remaining 6 designers to a flower shop, gave them a hundred bucks and an hour to shop. Then the designers took the plants and made dresses out of them. It was soooo great! I thought for sure that Kara was going to be voted off, because she didn't even draw a design or anything, and everytime Tim Gunn asked her about the dress, she was all "I'm just doing it organically, it's gonna be fine". Personally, I wanted her to go because she it a talentless freak, but whatever. Andre ended up losing, which is fine too, cause I am sick of his crying. Also, I did have a lot of wine, but I was TOTALLY IN LOVE with Daniel V. all of a sudden. AND: he won the challenge! Again! For the 4th time! That is more than anyone else, and two more times than Santino. I really didn't see that coming, but I think he is going to be in the final three. My prediction for final three is: Daniel V., Chloe, and Santino. Next week is going to be so hot, because they are doing makeovers on each other! I see catfights!
The winning dress:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

hell yes - he has been my fav from the beginning! my group of gals is rooting for him - we always coo when he is in the spotlight!

February 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter