Sociables

& Potent Potables

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Things not invited back in 2006


1. Lindsay Lohan and other trashy blondes, and that includes K. Fed!
2. People against the ipod. You know who you are! Who cares what I play my music on, as long as I can play it. I don't remember people making my fun of my discman back in the day. All mp3 players rule!
3. Bad celebrity fragrances. Please J. Lo, stop making more perfumes, the first one was bad enough. The only person who gets a shout out is Sarah Jessica Parker, who was actually involved in every step of the process: fragrance, packaging and advertising. Her perfume is not really for me, but it is actually ok, and doesn't smell cheap.
4. All beauty products not being available to me at all times. Come on Portland, get with it! The two most notable absences: Shu Uemera and Boots, the new line from England that can be found at every Target except those in Oregon, Washington, and Idaho. So lame!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eeew, lindsay lohan is so gross!

January 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter