Sociables

& Potent Potables

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Things I am really into right now


Sometimes you just have to give a shout out, right? What follows is just a few things that I am totally into right now, considering that I have a lot of time on my hands, being jobless and all. Enjoy!
1. Bacon. This one may seem obvious. But the best reason is that its low-carb. I can eat 3 pounds of it in a day, and not gain an ounce. See you at the hospital, I'll be the one having a heart attack! And don't forget, buy it at the meat counter at your local store, so much cheaper than pre-packaged.
2. Project Runway. Season 2 of this riveting Bravo show is kickin' my ass. Can't wait for next weeks model walk-off! Watch it Wednesday at 10:00.
3. "It should happen to you" starring Judy Holliday and Jack Lemmon. Filmed in 1954, directed by George Cukor, this charming film is so cute and amazing, everyone should go watch it right now. Very ahead of its time with the whole "everyone will be famous for fifteen minutes", and the rise of everyday people being huge stars. Go watch it right now! Seriously, go!
4. Dior Addict Lip Fluid #866. Rarely do I ever wear the same lipstick two days in a row, but this one has been used for the last 3 days! Get outta town, right? Everything about this lipstick is great, the way it is a perfect blend between lipstick and gloss, the way it applies so smoothly, how it stays on all day, the incredibly luxe packaging, and the color: perfectly red, so bright and 40's. In fact, the only thing I don't like is the way Dior insists on identifying their product colors with numbers. If someone says to me "this color? it's called flirt", I could totally remember that. If they say "it's called 866", I won't even try. Seriously Dior, give it some thought.
5. Golden Palace. This is the unofficial last season of the Golden Girls. After G.G. ended, another network picked it up for another season, and they called it Golden Palace because the girls bought a hotel to run (called Golden Palace), and Dorothy wasn't on the show, but Don Cheadle was! It even has a revamped version of the "Thank you for being a friend" theme song. They play it on Lifetime at midnight, and I am hooked!
6. Joaquin Phoenix. mmm, yummy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter