Sociables

& Potent Potables

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Blog Day 2005

Don't roll your eyes at me people! It's blog day 2005! Today is the day that we learn more about our blogging friends across the world. Write about five of your favorite blogs that you want us to know about, and everyone gets to read and share and be happy.
Academitron is a great blog that I discovered through Polly. Written by Miriam, based in the New York area. Miriam is super funny, super smart and she is a great writer. Promise me you will look at her latest post, it will blow your mind into a thousand million pieces, especially if you are a fan of The Office.
Veiled Conceit is freaky deaky hilarious. This guy takes the New York Times wedding announcements and he rips them to pieces. I love making fun of pretentious rich people don't you? If you check this one out, be sure to go back a few entries and read the one about the DJ and his decorator girlfriend that got married. YOU WILL DIE LAUGHING!
Post Secret is not really a blog, but it is entertaining, and sometimes disturbing. People send in postcards that have their deepest darkest secrets written on them and this guy posts them every Sunday. Totally worth checking out.
Threadbared is really great. These girls find old patterns and they write little commentary's on the ridiculous fashion of yesteryear. Don't miss this one!
Chocolate and Zucchini. If you haven't been to Chocolate and Zucchini yet, what is wrong with you people? I only talk about it every two seconds on my blog. Here is your chance to make up for your transgressions, and read the best food blog ever written. You will not regret.
Well, I hope I have inspired you to tell me about your favorite blogs I may not know about. Have a lovely day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Miriam said...

Aw, you are too sweet! You're pretty awesome yourself -- we can start a mutual admiration society!

Miriam

September 01, 2005  
Blogger Crystal said...

okay!

September 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter