Sociables

& Potent Potables

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Best new magazine of the year


chow
Originally uploaded by Blend10.
Chow is a great new cooking magazine written especially for me! No, not really, but it seems like it. More casual than Cooks Illustrated, hipper than Everyday Food, Chow is geared towards a more urban kind of life, for people who want to entertain and eat good food, but not spend hours in the kitchen. Trust me, buy it next time you have the chance. I can't believe they are already on mag #3 and I just discovered it! Hello, back issues! The new issue features:
37 ways to feed your friends
Killer appetizers
America's best cheese shops
Rating hot chocolate mixes
Why pomegranate, and why now?
Homemade twinkies and ding-dongs
And many more fascinating topics. Special side note for Polly: This magazine is based in San Fran, so they have a lot of tips and stories about that area, I think you would enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter