Sociables

& Potent Potables

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Saturday, August 20, 2005

My Top 8


Liza with a Z
Originally uploaded by Blend10.
I keep seeing all these lists for top 100 movies and top 100 breakups and top 100 stupid ideas, etc. If you can't beat them, join them. Here are my top 8 movies:
1. Cabaret
2. Funny Girl
3. Breakfast at Tiffany's
4. Sound of Music
5. Amelie
6. Now, Voyager
7. Summertime
8. It happened one night

Check these out if you haven't seen them already!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Much to my chagrin, I have seen only two of these. Can you guess which two? I see a trip to the video store in my future.
XO
Thomas The Ignoramus

August 20, 2005  
Blogger Crystal said...

I guess...Sound of Music and...Breakfast at Tiffany's? I see a trip to Derek's dvd rack in your future!

August 20, 2005  
Blogger Derek said...

What a great idea Crystal! I would love to make a list like this but I would stress it too much and have to say they were all #1 just so I wouldn't change my mind the next day! Thomas you are no ignoramus, but I can't wait for you to see these movies!

August 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter