Sociables

& Potent Potables

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Cutest band since the Zombies!


Franz Ferdinand
Originally uploaded by Blend10.
I just heard the new Franz Ferdinand single "Do you want to" and all I have to say is YES! This song is hot jams action to the max. You can download it now on itunes, or the single comes out on September 19. They are coming to Ptown on October 3rd, y'all. I think we have to go! I know we have seen them twice already, but they put on the best shows. And they are the snappiest dressers ever. When we play the "would you do them" game, they are always a go. I can't wait to see them again, and buy a fake logo tattoo and logo snap bracelet!

1 Comments:

Blogger Derek said...

They are totally the cutest band since The Zombies! I think I do need to see them, depending on my funds regarding my plans to travel in the coming months. So Sexy!

August 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter