Sociables

& Potent Potables

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thursday, August 25, 2005

My new favorite thing!


Me being happy!
Originally uploaded by Blend10.
I like to say that I am multitasking, because that makes me feel grown up and responsible, and since I am going through a period of intense slothfulness, I take whatever I can get. My multitasking consists of listening to podcasts or NPR on my computer while writing blogs and watching the Food Network on mute. Sometimes I eat chips too. Right now I am listening to a interview I found on the Accidental Hedonist blogsite, a food blog you should definitely check out. It is an interview with Clotilde Dusolier of the Chocolate & Zucchini foodblog. I am her biggest stalker! And I am watching Good Deal with Dave Lieberman. I like this show a lot, Dave is a cutie, and a bit of a nerd, that's the way I like them! Today he is making ribs.
How do you multitask?

1 Comments:

Blogger polly conway said...

I too love Lieberman; he's the hottest new addition to the Food Network since Tyler Florence. I multitask in a similar way; I will set up my sewing machine in an area where I can see the tv, and then I will watch Paula Deen while sewing or crafting. Deeply satisfying.

August 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter