Sociables

& Potent Potables

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Twiggy is back y'all!


Twiggy
Originally uploaded by Blend10.
So, my friend Krista informed me that Twiggy is going to be a judge on this season of America's Next Top Model. I think this is sooo great, because I love Twiggy. I just adore her fab sixties look. I don't care what anyone says about models being too skinny, and all that jazz, Twiggy was just amazing. A few years back (more like 8!) I watched this great movie "The Boyfriend" made in 1971 starring Twiggy. She plays a chorus girl who gets her big break when the star of the show gets hurt. She steals the spotlight and wins the heart of her handsome crush. Everybody is happy! I remember totally loving this movie, but it could have been one of those late night, too many martinis things. I would love to see this again, and relive the greatness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter