Sociables

& Potent Potables

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Saturday, June 19, 2010

New Hampshire photos, cat edition!

I miss my Strudes but the other cats here are nice too!
LeLe is the black & white one, and the gray cat is Ollie.

This is Bruce, one of the 5 lovely cats our director Deb owns.

Our editor Joel's cat just had kittens. They are SO precious.

Leslie's cat Otto misses her terribly back in LA and has taken to sleeping under her photo!

Here is a pic of my Strudel, just waking up from a nap- I miss the little monkey but I will see her soon!

Sometimes I like to make everything around me, today my earrings, into the Chanel logo.  I need help.  Preferably in the form of a 2.55 handbag!

St. James and Boniface got dragged out here with me but they enjoying the adventure.  We even gave them a starring part on the show!  I'm sure fame is in the cards for these two.

Our accountant Kristy Lynn has a pet baby something.  It's name is Molly.

Our DP Tom has the best license plate ever!

We went to the awesome Red Arrow Diner in Concord.  This is the PB&J bread pudding.  My fav part is the guy in back doing the photo bombing!

The sunset over the bay in Exeter.
Hello from New Hampshire!

2 Comments:

Blogger krista messer said...

oh my, what is that animal? An opposum?

June 25, 2010  
Blogger Crystal said...

Yes, that's it! I couldn't remember.

June 28, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter