Sociables

& Potent Potables

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Sunday, May 02, 2010

Photo Times

Strudes may be tired, but no one could ever get tired of Strudes! 


Went to Ketchup for Whitney's Bday!  Very cool.


The Bday gurl!  The red lighting made the pics all atmospheric.


In case you were wondering, this is what happens when your bored and poor.  And yes, drunk.


Did anyone see John Stewart interview the Pillsbury Dough Boy?  Talk about the two cutest things in the world, together at last!  I almost overloaded on squee but somehow didn't pass out and managed to take a picture.


I embroidered this '69 Dodge Charger for my Bro for his Bday.  I hope he likes it!


Derek sent me this awesome photo he took of some sidewalk chalkffiti.  As he so aptly put it "I didn't know Patty Duke was so hip with the kids these days".  I didn't either, but I am suspicious of their spelling skills!


I'm getting a little jealous of Strudes relationship with the Wizard. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter