Sociables

& Potent Potables

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

In With The In Crowd



I'm pretty sure that I like to think of myself as being all in the know and everything but it's not always true.  I had to be forced to join Facebook, I loathe twitter, and I got a cell phone way after everyone else did.  Also, Japanese masking tape (sometimes known as washi tape).  I have been reading and hearing about it on all the blogs but I chose to blithely ignore!  "I don't have time for that right now", I would think to myself.  "I have to go to work and pay the rent".  Well, sometimes you don't have to go to work and pay the rent and that time is right now!  Buy it here.  Read about it here.  It's easy to tear by hand and both removable and re-stickable and easy to write on. It's perfect!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter