Sociables

& Potent Potables

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Goodbye Nick...


I can't believe Nick is gone from Project Runway! I hate to say it, but Santino did not deserve to stay last night. The entire sleeve on his outfit came off! Maybe Nick did pick a difficult fabric, but at least it was beautifully sewn and finished. Plus, I liked his idea, I thought it was edgy. I'm just saying!

(is it my imagination or did Nick & Daniel V. have a good thing goin' on?)

2 Comments:

Blogger ted d. said...

I exclusively know about and am updated about this show (project runway) through your blog, and I think I saw one of Nick's outfits on google the other day...

we should have our own PR show in drawings.

February 13, 2006  
Blogger Crystal said...

Lets do it!

February 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter