Sociables

& Potent Potables

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I'm back bitches!


Hey Ya'll! I am so happy to be back! I have so missed my little blogging world and keeping up with all of you out there. Now that I am back, expect many posts about makeup, fashion, food, and whatnot. L.A. was an amazing life changing experience (for reals!) and I will never forget it. If anyone is considering going into the makeup/special effects world, Westmore Academy is THE place to go. Talk to you all soon!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

crystal, I am so happy to have you back in my all-consuming internet life!

December 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya!! Welcome back to the NW.

December 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter