Sociables

& Potent Potables

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Smogalicious


Hey Everybody! So I am keeping a positive outlook on life, in spite of losing my roommate and taking the easy way out by moving into a extended stay hotel. Expensive, but soooo easy. Everything is fine here. I am lonely, but I have the TV. and Ikea. The Ikea here is right across the street from the Burbank High School. Genius! Also, the abundance of Spanish radio stations is keeping me entertained. I have learned to adapt to the ways of driving here, honking and doing whatever you want, but then again, I have not ventured onto the freeway after I got off of it yesterday. Tomorrow night Teddi is taking me out to a club for 80's night with her new friends, so that will be fun. I cannot wait for the luxury of a refrigerator, I am so sick of low carb bars and fast food. Stay tuned for news of LA nightlife and school, starting on Monday! Love ya!

1 Comments:

Blogger Derek said...

I wish I could make things cozy for you down there. I think it will be fun though, there are plenty of things to look at, such as hookers in a warmer climate, and hypadermic needles left by people you love to watch on television. I mean, what a fucking blast! No, but seriously, don't drink the water.
Love You,
Derek

October 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter