Sociables

& Potent Potables

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thursday, April 13, 2006

All about the trendy.

In the last month I have had to endure the humiliation of moving back in with my Mom, having my car catch on fire, paralyzing bouts of ennui, and a customer at work walk up to me and tell me that "I didn't quite make it to the bathroom on time, and I peed my pants".
Luckily this is all about to change for the better this Saturday, when I take up permanent residence on NW 23rd & Hoyt. No more putting up with the 'rents, no need for a car with work in walking distance, ennui obliterated by me living by myself in Portland once more, and as for the customers, well... I am sure they will continue to surprise me. I am looking forward to getting my life on track once again, and returning to the sunny, entertaining personality I once was.

5 Comments:

Blogger polly conway said...

HERE'S TO THAT!

April 14, 2006  
Blogger Crystal said...

I love you Pollyanna Cowgirl.

April 14, 2006  
Blogger lms said...

no.way.

April 17, 2006  
Blogger ted d. said...

I am excited for you new move. Maybe when you get rid of your bad customers I will get rid of my bad job too.

April 19, 2006  
Blogger Sue said...

we'll have to hang out in your new pad when i bust up that pdx in august - we'll have so much fun!!!

love the new blogger photo - crystal, you are such a fox!

April 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter