Sociables

& Potent Potables

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Friday, March 10, 2006

It's SO hard to say goodbyeeee...


Project Runway is over. Sigh.....
First, let me just say that I never ever thought Chloe would win. I was pulling for Daniel V. all the way to the end, UNTIL I saw Santino's collection. It was just beautiful. Glamorous dresses, gorgeous fabrics. Everything just seemed to flow. I even called Lauren and told her Santino had it in the bag. What a shock that Chloe won, I am still reeling. To fill those Project Runway cravings, please visit the Bravo site and check out Santino impersonating Tim Gunn singing Nine Inch Nails "Closer". YOU WILL DIE. From laughing, I mean. And, check out these Project Runway related sites.

Nick Verreos Blog
Nick's website
Santino's Blog
Chloe's store, Lot 8
Last season's Austin Scarlett
Last season's winner, Jay

Most of all, I love Austin Scarlett's site, it has just enough mystery and glamour to make me happy. I also love that Austin aludes to his "stifled upbringing in a small Oregon town". I just knew we had something in common!

2 Comments:

Blogger ted d. said...

Is it going to come back for another season? How will you plug that hole?

March 11, 2006  
Blogger Crystal said...

Of course there will be another season! And there is still the chance for you to become a superstar and join it! Go to Bravo right now and sign up. Do it!

March 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter