Sociables

& Potent Potables

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Saturday, February 25, 2006

FOUND IT!!!!


So, here is a pic of Daniel V's new haircut. Isn't it adorable? Seriously, I don't know if anyone cares, but I just can't help myself. I adore the man.

In other news, today at the Rack, this really awesome thing happened. I was just putting some clothes back on a rack, and all of a sudden I hear this really loud yelling coming from the fitting room. Basically ladies screaming at each other really loud. Stuff like:"give it back, it's mine" and "let go". For a minute there, I really thought a fight had broken out over 7 jeans or something. But what really happened was this crack whore reached into the next dressing room underneath the wall (lesson 1 for the rack: don't leave any spaces for people to reach into the next dressing room) and grabbed this normal lady's purse. Normal was all OH HELL NO!, ran out of her room, grabbed the crack whore, and had her pinned up against the wall. Then "cracky" turned the tables by yelling that the normal lady had stolen her purse! Stroke of genius on her part. At some point before security got there, normal trapped cracky in a dressing room and held the door shut. More genius! THEN, cracky crawled under the wall (lesson 2 for the rack: don't leave any spaces for people to crawl into the next dressing room)and tried to escape. None of us could do anything because we have all been specifically instructed never to touch anyone for any reason. Security finally arrived, it all worked out in the end, and justice was served. Good times were had by all, but I have definitely come to the conclusion that I NEED TO GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

i care! thanks for finding it - i was having a hard time not knowing what he looks like now!

March 01, 2006  
Blogger Crystal said...

Sing it, sister! I noticed on the new episode that his hair has grown out again. I guess the mod hair was just for a short amount of beautiful time. Can you believe that Daniel F. is straight? And that freak Kara is engaged, and with such a huge and sparkling ring? WTF?

March 01, 2006  
Blogger ted d. said...

What!? I can't believe that.

Well, ok, kinda I can.

March 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter