Sociables

& Potent Potables

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thursday, February 16, 2006

My love for Daniel V. is unstoppable!


I spent hours searching for a photo of Daniel V's new haircut, and I couldn't find one, but I did run across this super incredibly hot photo of my boys from P.R. so I posted that instead. Last night, as I predicted, Daniel V., Chloe, and Rasputin, oh sorry, I mean SANTINO, were picked as the final three to design a line for N.Y. Fashion Week. Also, to throw people off, they still had Kara, the last designer eliminated, design a fashion line as well. I saw pictures, and it actually was pretty good, except for the grotty knitted pot smoking hats, which is actually very Kara. Anyhoo, at the end of last night's episode, they show clips from shows six months down the road, and Daniel V, the love of my life, has a NEW HAIRCUT! I never, ever thought that he could improve on his old flippy look, which NO ONE ELSE in the world could pull off, but he looked like some adorable mod teenager. I AM IN LOVE! (sorry for all the caps, but I am feeling very emphatic about my feelings today). In other Project Runway news, Nick Verreos has a new blog which you should totally check out, it has hot pics of him and Daniel V. on it. (click on above title to view Daniel V's final offering.)

In other news, I totally fell prey to the 7 Jeans phenom today. We got in 50 pairs at the Rack for a special event tomorrow, so I was putting them out on the floor tonight after we closed. I had been making fun of people for a week for freaking out about it, but when I saw them, they had these adorable blue rhinestone sunbursts on them, and I was like: Holy shit, if I had any money, I would totally be down here tomorrow morning at 8 with the rest of the freaks, pulling out the hair of girls in front of me to get my pair. Seriously, people go crazy over 7's. I heard a story about two ladies who ripped a pair in half fighting over them. They usually have to put a rope around the rack, and only allow two women at a time to look at them. Ridiculous, I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter