Sociables

& Potent Potables

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Sometimes I think boys are really stupid.


Zombies
Originally uploaded by Blend10.
Today I think so. I got an email from some boy who (at least in my crazy mind) was out of my life a month ago. He was basically giving me the old "its not you its me" excuse, which is so lame, and it was A MONTH LATE. Nice way to save face buddy. The funny thing was that I was totally already over him, but when someone breaks up with you, even A MONTH AFTER THE FACT, it still affects you in the same way. It totally bummed out my whole day! I now want to run a human study in which I will walk up to random people on the street, break up with them, and see how they react. I think you will be surprised to see them crumble into a crying ball and want to die, perhaps running in front of cars, things like that. Then, I was buying groceries at T. Joes and the checkout guy KEPT ASKING ME if I was ok, and I was finally like, dude, I just am having a wierd day. Then he told me that LIFE WAS A LEARNING EXPERIENCE. SERIOUSLY. Freshman psych rears its ugly head once again. The moral of this story is that when you end non-existent relationships, make sure it is clear that you are ending them. Saying "I don't like your bling and ugly hats, get away from me" just isn't enough anymore.

5 Comments:

Blogger polly conway said...

Dude. I don't ever want to be surprised by the shockingly lame behavior of guys, but time and time again, I am blown away by the sheer lameness. Be strong, sister!

August 20, 2005  
Blogger Derek said...

I really want to see that movie that still is from!

August 20, 2005  
Blogger Crystal said...

Unfortunately, I don't know what it is. I just googled Zombies and that is what came up!

August 21, 2005  
Blogger Crystal said...

Awww, thanks ladies! With friends like you, what does it matter when boys are dumb? And yes, it was the Caterer.

August 21, 2005  
Blogger Sue said...

crystal, i love that you googled "zombies" when you wanted to post a picture of a lame boy - you are pure genius lady. you are better off. zombies are dumb anyway!

August 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter