Sociables

& Potent Potables

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Saturday, December 19, 2009

This Week in Crystal...

What a week!
To say the least, I am not feeling the holidays this year. Normally, I am not really an x-mas freak, but this time around it might as well be July. I suppose being in sunny California really makes a difference. And not working in retail this year has helped me avoid it.
Also, I am moving to an apartment in the valley soon, and I'm really not excited about it. How did this happen? I think I was seduced by the huge closet...
I suppose it's better than Compton. I would rather be more centrally located, Hollywood or something. Somehow I thought I was getting into a good situatuion but then there I was signing the lease and realizing I didn't want it. Oh well, it's just for 6 months. It was supposed to be this weekend, but then I got rear ended by another car while I was driving and got whiplash. So I can't really move anything right now. It's just been one of those weeks.
Anyway, here are some things that make me happy:



World's cutest kitten, besides this one:



Strudes is the sweetest cat ever! She's my little buddy and takes care of me.
In better news, I will be visiting Portland in January for a week! I'm so excited! I can't wait to try all the new restaurants (Um, Portland? How did you open like 60 new restaurants & food carts in the last 3 months? Get back to me on this) and see all my old peeps. See you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter