Sociables

& Potent Potables

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Friday, July 27, 2007

I miss my self-serving blog!

I miss my blog so much! If you write about your good times, you can remember them, and not think that your life is just some mundane day after day existence. And my life is fabulous and I should remember that.
Highlights for today:
-Finding the site pimpmysnack.com, which features crazy people who are obsessed with making extremely huge size versions of popular snack foods (my fav is the cadbury egg).
-A homeless person asked me if I cut my own hair and when I said no, he said that it looked really good.
-Eating the leftover thai food and drinking the champagne that a large corporate group left at the spa. It was muy delicioso!
-Visiting the new cupcake store in town called "Cupcake Jones". They put custard in the middle of their cupcakes. It was frawsome (my new word, it means fuckin' awesome) to say the least.
-And last but not least, my boss forgot to turn off the internet at work which enabled me to write this very post!
LOVES IT!
I am keeping this shit up this time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter