Sociables

& Potent Potables

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Party at Greta's!

Last night, I attended a super-fun chill party at Gretas new apartment. There were many glamorous guests there, Amanda and Andre, Derek, Lauren, lots of cool people. The new place is so cute, and really big. Greta has painted it all these lovely colors, and there is even a built in vanity in the bedroom! Talk about my dream in life! We were rocking the party so hard that we almost got shut down by the manager, but that didn't stop us. And, Greta let me borrow this great book that she got from Derek's basement laundry room. It is called "And ladies of the club" by Helen Hooven Santmyer. Reviewers said "will do for the middle west what Gone With the Wind did for the old south". I personally have never heard of the middle west, but what do I know? Can't wait to dig into this novel! Thanks Greta!

1 Comments:

Blogger Derek said...

I can't wait to hear all about that book! I'll keep a look out of more trashy reading in my laundry room!

July 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter