Sociables

& Potent Potables

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Of Ice Castles fame


Lynn Holly Johnson
Originally uploaded by Blend10.
So I was chilling with my Lauren, and she pulled the Ice Castles "fotnovel" from my shelf. Wise choice, Lauren. I explained to her how many hours of laughter I derived from that book during my formative teenage years. We decided to look up Ice Castles on the intraweb and I found this amazing photo of the star, Lynn Holly Johnson. Did you know she was a Bond girl? I didn't! She was in For Your Eyes Only. I learn something new every day, I tell ya. If you haven't seen Ice Castles, I urge you to run out and rent. Not own, rent. The Melissa Manchester theme song "Looking through the eyes of love" is reason enough alone. The performance of the young and creepily handsome Robbie Benson is the other reason. Or, if you prefer a more literary experience, feel free to borrow my book!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

um, i think i might rip off that idea for leg warmers - those things are blowing my mind out!!!
p.s. i love your new fancy blog - i can't wait to read more!!!

August 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter