Sociables

& Potent Potables

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Monday, November 02, 2009

Today's random thoughts:

I have had a rather boring day of aimlessly watching the telly, and this movie Breaking & Entering is on. Normally the draw would be Mr. Jude Law, but I find myself not loving him lately, and rather thinking of him as a creepy balding sex addict. Two other things kept me watching, even though I am finding it boring.
1. Mr. Ed Westwick, before his GG days, as young croation gangster "Zoran", he's the one in the hat:


2. Mr. Martin Freeman, who I've been in love with since his portrayal of "Tim" in the original Office. Sadly, this is not the first film I have had trouble getting through with Martin in it, he has yet to find his niche I think. I watched "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" just for him and the adorable Mr. Mos Def!


In other thoughts, I didn't think I would ever say this, but red velvet treats have officially jumped the shark. Today at the store I saw red velvet cupcakes, red velvet cake, and red velvet whoopie pies. I'm DONE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter