Sociables

& Potent Potables

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Friday, October 09, 2009

Weekend Round-Up!

First I think, some shopping:

I really like the Vera Wang for Kohl's line. It seems a little spendy at first, but it's always on sale! Normally I wouldn't spend money on new clothes in these risky financial times, but I just got a job, working as a salon receptionist. Squee!!!
Then I think I will make this delicious Fettucine with Zucchini in a Saffron Cream Sauce.
Also, I think it's about time I saw Coco avant Chanel. I heart Audrey Tatou.

Then to round it out, going to Diddy Riese again! This time I think I will get the chocolate cookies with mint chocolate chip ice cream.

***Check out blend10.blogspot.com for beauty product reviews.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter