Sociables

& Potent Potables

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My new favorite restaurant/bar/place to buy macarons!


Bottega Louie is amazing, and I am awarding it my favorite new restaurant in Los Angeles! I read some great reviews about it and wanted to check it out. Let me just say that they have a 38 degree manhattan which, in case you wanted to know, is THE perfect temperature for a manhattan.

They have unbelievable pastries and sweets, amazing cupcakes and the best macarons this side of Ken's bakery in Portland.

Everthing is done to perfection. It is exactly the kindof place I want to meet my ladies for lunch after manis & pedis and shopping. I'm taking you there when you come to visit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter