Sociables

& Potent Potables

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

My favorite thing about L.A.



So far my favorite thing about Los Angeles is this wonderful little place called Diddy Riese. Here's the scoop: Little storefront by the UCLA campus in Westwood, and always a long line to wait in. You pick two cookies (choose from chocolate chip, chocolate chocolate chip, snickerdoodle, M&M, white chocolate macadamia nut, etc.) and then you choose an ice cream and they make you an ice cream sandwich for $1.50. $1.50 PEOPLE!. That's a freaky deaky good deal! And it's so tasty! The cookies are the perfectly soft, and huge, and the ice cream is delicious of course. I see myself stalking this place a lot in the future!
926 Broxton Avenue Westwood, CA 90024

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter