Sociables

& Potent Potables

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Last Week

Fun things from last week:

Whitney and I finally went to the Farmer's Market/The Grove. We ate lunch there and had a delicious strawberry salad and even found gluten-free pizza!

Santa stopped by so I was able to show him my christmas picks at Anthropologie:

Beautiful pewtery jug, which I think would just make any room.

Gorgeous shower curtain. This is something I would love to try and make on my own for a crafty project.

Scott and I found an awesome portland-esque dive bar nearby called The Daily Pint. They specialized in scotches so Scott got one from 1977, his birth year, it was his birthday and all. And it was delicious! So smooth.

Last but not least, we found the perfect white elephant gift!
Have a great week all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter