Sociables

& Potent Potables

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Saturday, November 28, 2009

All the News...

Not a super exciting week. I did really enjoy the extra day off for Thanksgiving. I finally tried the famous "It's It" ice-cream sandwich, it was pretty good. But I want to try and make my own homemade version. Maybe a butterscotch cookie with rum raisin ice cream covered in chocolate?

I joined my cousins for Thanksgiving this year in Irvine. My cousin lives in this crazy apartment complex that's super luxurious but also ridiculous, it was really fun!
I think I found an apartment to live in, so I will be moving to the ghetto soon. Maybe I should write a blog about that!

When they make a movie about my experience it will be called "Just Another Girl on the PCH" and it will star Lady GaGa. Can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Website Counter